Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Glup....


So much to do, so little time. I have two more days before I leave for the Gathering!
Really it is one of the highlights of my year. It's a mini vacation with like minded people, who all want to talk about glass and beads all the time. I have so many good friend that will be there that I can't wait to see them. Demonstrations, buying, talking, bar, and great dinners with great people. Ahhhh.

Oh and something cool is happening. Unexpected. I am beginning to feel part of a blog family. Those blogs who I follow I am feeling a kinship with. A glimpse into their art lives and how they think. It's fun. I feel I am getting to know them. I know it's hard to catch up with everyone's blog that I follow, but I am trying.

I leave you with my obsession...those fricken dang beads. You know I am going to have a butt load of them at the Gathering and sell zippo, nada, the big "0". Oh well more for me, HA.


3 comments:

  1. I love these beads! Have a great time, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them too. And they will better buy them, because you are going to be fricking famous and then they will beg you for those beads and you will have none left to sell. Have a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're amazing beads, Libby, and I'm kicking myself for not buying one when I had the chance. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete