Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Sweet Little Beads

 

I was looking around on LE (it's a forum for beadmakers). There was a questions about how to make a certain type of drop bead. Well I decided to make a couple and then it started. 
I now make as many as I can when I sit down at the torch. They are colorful, cute and easy as pie to make. Plus I can sell them for a good price. So I get to use the expensive silver glass and see all the colors come out. I hope you
guys like them as much as me.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, temptation, temptation. I couldn't resist these sweet little beads so I went right over and bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad you got them. Make sure you show me how you are going to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby,

    As usual, your beads are simply gorgeous, i am really in love with your work. You are a great artist.

    I am looking for those drop beads too, but i didn't find the thread on Lampwork etc...
    Would you please be kind to inform me where it is ?

    Bonne soirée !
    Veronique (from France)

    ReplyDelete