Friday, January 21, 2011

Off to work I go.

Oh baby it's cold outside, but I love it. I was shoveling the driveway and it was heaven. Getting that heart rate up and not sweating like a pig. I am a winter girl and I just can't think of ever living in a place of perpetual summer. I like to visit those places, beaches, deserts and understand their unique beauty, but no thanks. Give me trees that are young and green in the spring, shady in the summer, glorious colors in the fall and bare and stark in the winter. I am planning on camping with my hubby this spring and early summer. I ache to be out in the woods by a stream. I need to start planning now!

2 comments:

  1. Me, I am a wimp! Since moving from Massachusetts to Tennessee 4 years ago I do not miss those big snowfalls, although we do get our fair share here but only in the 2" range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the snow! We of course had little this winter so far. Sometimes I hate where I live.

    ReplyDelete