Monday, January 10, 2011

Connecting with Peeps

Dang I am such a slut for this Z-99 powder from Andrea. I made some baby pods to go with the mama pods. I am having a blast with this stuff.

A lot of fellow bloggers are participating in Loris Bead Soup. It's a big undertaking and takes tons of work from Lori. In addition, she gives us great tips to connect with other artist. My last email from her she suggested we stop by other Bead Soup blogs. Well I have done just that, and you know what, it's great. I have seen some great blogs and beautiful designs. So take Lori's advice and try and stop by some peoples blogs, you might just make some new friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Bead Soup! I think that Lori is a super human goddess with the strength and endurance of 10! But I also know Lori quite well and getting it right is a high priority to her. I am in awe of her mad organizational skillz... I wish I had them! Makes my own attempt at a blog hop pale in comparison! So glad you are on board. Your beads make me drool all over myself.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the bead souping (is that a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did just that and found your amazing beads. Congrats on how cool your beads are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm just lovin these pods of yours Libby .... and bead soup too :) Cant wait to play, even though I live so far away!

    ReplyDelete