Tuesday, June 8, 2010

AHHHHHHH


That just about sums it up. I am readyish for Bead and Button. I will be seeing tons of friends and lots of cool things to buy. If you are going, make sure you stop by my booth #1000 next to Kate Mckinnon who does have tons of stuff.

When I get back I will have less time at work and more time at home. I have many things planned like painting the kitchen cabinets, cleaning out the basement and organizing. I made the mistake of watching Horders on TLC. Yipees. My house is pretty void of lots of clutter but there are hidden closets and cabinets and storage rooms that need attention.

Off I go!

2 comments:

  1. I hope to meet you there! I will be in 1212 with Heather Powers! Can't wait...I leave tonight! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hoarders" is a sad show, don't you think?

    I hope you sold out of everything!

    ReplyDelete