Saturday, May 29, 2010

Home for a Bit and then.....BEAD & BUTTON


Well Blue Moon rocked it. What a great studio and such great hosts. I stayed at Jim and Rose's house so I got to meet the dogs and had a wonderful time.
The class was great with incredible students. I love it when I am teaching a new technique and it pushes everyones abilities. Then when it turns out, they beam with pride and excitement. It really rocks my world when they "get it".

Ohhh girlfriend, do I have cool stuff for Bead and Button. Sets they are colorful crazy good, pairs for killer earrings or accent beads, really rockin PMC pendants with a totally bit@#en technique that I am keeping under wraps cause it is wicked smart, and KITS. Yep I have earring kits. I never make kits but everyone tells me that is what the people want.

Oh and guess what...I am a great aunt. My lovely niece Sarah had a boy! Some of you know my older sister died of Ovarian Cancer almost 2 years ago. We lost her too soon at age 55. Sarah is her oldest daughter so it is bitter sweet, but I am sure she is looking down and smiling. Hopefully pictures soon. She lives in Chicago soI am going to go and see her after Bead and Button and will get pictures of the new addition. Plus I am so the Baby Whisperer. That kid needs his Aunt Libby.

1 comment: