Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long time no blog.


Back from Bead and Button. Whew. Great show, lots of good friends, cool shopping, dismal sales....
So sad to see so many talented people make little to no profit. Many of my friends will not be returning to the show next year.
I plan on submitting a proposal to teach with a fellow beadmaker Brad Pearson. We taught together in Ashville and noticed that our minds kind-of think in similar ways when it comes to glass. So next year hopefully we will co-teach a class together and then I hope to be working for the great gals at Susan Lenart's booth Objects and Elements
That way I can teach, work and visit friends that I love dearly.

So much has happened in the last couple of months with teaching, doing shows, baby showers, and my Son's graduation from Mizzou. I couldn't be more of a proud Mom.
Here is a picture of him and his girlfriend whom he has been dating for 8 years this July. Yep you heard it right. They have been dating since they were freshman in high school and then went to the same college (both graduating at the top of their classes) and now they will both be attending Mizzou with Celsi getting her Masters and my son Daniel entering the Doctoral program in Biology.


1 comment:

  1. Oh no -- low sales? That stinks. I'm so sorry for those it affected.

    But I'm happy for you and your son! YAY! I was a pre-med Biology major, too!

    ReplyDelete