Thursday, February 16, 2012

Glass Creations Galore

It's been such a long time since I posted but with good reason. I had the wonderful Sara Sally Le Grand teach at my studio last weekend. The class started on Sat and ran though Sun. The first day we made our glass elements. We learned great new techniques and great tips. The second day we assembled our corsages. It was great to sit and watch everyone create. We also got to use the lapidary wheel! The students loved it. It's good to work at a glass playground!
The ladies in the class were so great. Everyone was at the level where you can really learn and create. It's important when you sign up for a glass beadmaking class that you have the skill level to learn and these ladies learned lots!
I love Sara's work, and I am so glad she came to the studio.
 

1 comment:

  1. I adore Sara's work -- you are so lucky to have worked with her. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete