Friday, December 23, 2011

Ahead of the Game! Merry Chirstmas.

Every year I always seem behind at Christmas time. I haven't made any cookies, I am behind of gifts, the house is a mess, and I am scrambling last minute.But this year I got this.
I made Christmas cookies with my daughter, I super cleaned the house, I wrapped all the gifts, and I am in the Christmas mood.

I have my whole family with us this year. We also spent Thanksgiving together and it was wonderful. Lots of laughs and love. Now we will all be together Christmas. It won't happen that often so I made sure to carve out time for getting ready. I think it will be lovely. 

I hope that each and everyone of you have a wonderful Christmas, wither it is with family, or just a few friends.

2 comments:

  1. Joyeux Noël Libby ! Have a peaceful week end.
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! I'm so proud that I actually DUSTED yesterday!

    ReplyDelete