Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yipee Dude! Bead and Button 2012.






Ok so I was bummed that the Chicago thing didn't work out, but good news, all three of my glass beadmaking classes were accepted for Bead and Button 2012. I am super excited and how that each one will fill. 
Bead and Button is such a great show. Lots of really great classes with teachers that are so good and talented. If you haven't been you should make the effort. 
Milwaukee is a beautiful city and the weather is heaven. It has been super hot and then other times just sunny and 80. Great restaurants, fun classes and the retail show has tons of great vendors. 
Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I will be there! I plan to take some classes this year (I missed it so!). So glad that you will be in Milwaukee again. Maybe we will meet? Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete