Saturday, September 17, 2011

And now back to your regulary scheduled program.

Things have settled down and my Dad is back to good health. It was a very trying couple of months but after some changes with his meds and some things to keep an eye on he is doing so much better.

It's been so long since I regularly up-dated my blog. Lot's of great things happening, so lots to catch up on.

Hey did you know that Lori Anderson's Bead Soup reveal is going on today? I was unable to participate this time but you should check it out here. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your dad is healthy again. It's a helpless feeling to see your parents ailing.

    I've only made it through the first 20 participants of the Bead Soup as I have so much going on today. But come Monday, I'm plowing through them all.....maybe.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 20? I have done about 10, but need to go make beads, got a show next weekend and have nothing made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Libby...my Dad is 90 and we are going through illness issues too, I know what you are going through. Hope your show goes well next weekend. Cheers, jenni

    ReplyDelete