Monday, December 6, 2010

Holy moly dude!


Ok seriously I have got to get my butt going. The new store is selling like crazy and our ornaments are flying out the door AND my earrings are too. I thought making 20 pairs this weekend would catch me up but looks like I need to make more of the little boogers.

Oh and can I say...I love the crisp cold air of winter. Ahhh it is so nice not to have warm weather. I love the winter. I think it is quickly becoming my second favorite season, with fall being my first. You know what is the best, the smell of my kitties fur after they come in from the cold. They smell like pine, fire places, and fresh air. It's heaven.

What are your favorite smells of winter?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you....the winter smells are so comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, winter smells are yummy........your black and white cat looks alot like mine, she has the white stripe down her nose and upper lip just like yours

    ReplyDelete