Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Alive!!!!


Yea, Yea I am all better. Dang that was a nasty bug. Luckily I got over it before I was off to Fire on the Mountain, a wonderful event at A Touch of Glass in Asheville NC. We had 30 students and it was a blast! Everybody got to see demo's by Brad Pearson and me and then off to their own torches to try the new skills out.
Lots of talented people, good food, and tons of laughs. Here is a marble that Brad and I made on Sat. night.

My next teaching gig is Blue Moon in Austin TX. There are a few spots open so grab one soon if you want to join us. I promise you will learn tons of new techniques and tons of ideas to add to your own beads.

3 comments:

  1. YAY, you're back, and with gorgeous stuff!

    Next, show us some of your pretty flowers for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold them all Lori! I promise next time some pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful beads! What gorgeous work. nancyinvermont on LE

    ReplyDelete