Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bead Soup!


So I am joining some other great artists in the Bead Soup Party. It sounds like such a fun thing to join in and the wonderful Lori Anderson is organizing it. Thank you Lori.
If you are interested you can find info at her Blog.

http://www.lorianderson.blogspot.com/

I am off to try and take some photos of my work and enter into a couple art shows. I took last year off so I could explore working with metal and found objects and incorporate them with my beads. Also the economy SUCKED so that was another reason to take the art show season off. Lets hope things start getting better and I learn to work a little smarter.
I have a new "pod style" that I am playing with and have become obsessed. I will go take some pictures and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment